Job Title: Insurance Claims Manager (Bodily Injury)
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta
Job Compensation: Very strong salary to match experience
Job Benefits: Extended vacation & personal time, industry’s top benefits
Our client is a leader is Western Canada’s insurance sector and this job will lead their entire Bodily Injury. You’ll be managing a multi-site team of roughly 50 adjusters through several supervisors and a Special Unit of complex adjusters.
You’ll be responsible for driving the continuous improvement of customer service as well as motivating your team’s development and technical proficiency. This job will also encompass the financial accountabilities for the team and previous exposure to financial decision making & reporting is required.
This is a role of extreme importance and would serve as an excellent stepping stone into an executive level role for a motivated individual or it would allow you to make a real impact into one of western Canada’s biggest teams.
Please personally get in touch with us by phone at 403.261.1728 or confidentially by email for more information.
- 10 or more years of progressive experience in the insurance sector with at least 5 years working with Bodily Injury claims.
- Knowledge of the insurance claims sector is required – CIP or FCIP designation will be considered a very strong asset
- A strong focus on continuous improvement of the customer experience
- A proven ability to mentor and coach a large, multi-site team
- An understanding of when and how to give reward & recognition as well as discipline when required
- A technical aptitude which allows you to understand new software and train on systems & processes
- Excellent verbal & written communication along with analytical skills and problem solving
To apply, please send a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . We thank all Team Leader candidates interested in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.