Job Title: Chief Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Based in Calgary, AB
Job Compensation: Salary to be negotiated
Job Benefits: Work/life focused culture with full benefits package & exceptional time-off.
Our client is a leading Calgary based EPC with a solid pipeline of projects. We are seeking a Chief Electrical Engineer to manage a team of 12 engineers at various levels of seniority. Our client has a roster of blue chip clients which, coupled with their strategic growth assures a strong degree of stability over the coming years.
Leadership is crucial to success in this role and we require a strong manager who has previously led engineering teams. Project work will involve large scale electrical projects in excess of $20M.
An established reputation in Alberta’s oilsands is also key in this position as you will be actively involved in business development initiatives and recruitment & development as your team grows.
Our client is committed to incredible growth to meet work-load requirements so over the coming years you will be responsible in more than 100% growth of the electrical department. Long term advancement opportunities are also available to discuss through the interview & selection process.
Please apply in confidence to CMS for more information.
- Expertise in oil & gas, refining, upgrading & thermal projects with 15+ years of exposure to these types of projects
- Formal certification as a Professional Engineer with a Provincial Body
- Superior management skills including team leadership & development, communication and an appreciation of group dynamics
- Above average ability to apply logic into problem solving
- Exposure to HR functions (recruitment, selection, retention, etc.)
- Experience working with multiple projects and working in conjunction of multi-disciplined engineering teams
To apply for this job, please send a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all Chief Engineer candidates interested in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.