Job Title: Chief Process Engineer
Job Location: Based in Calgary, AB
Job Compensation: Salary to be negotiated
Job Benefits: Work/life focused culture with full benefits package & exceptional time-off.
Our client is a leading Calgary based EPC with a solid pipeline of projects. We are seeking a Chief Process Engineer to manage a team of 12 engineers at various levels of seniority. This client has a roster of blue chip clients which, coupled with their strategic growth assures a strong degree of stability over the coming years.
Leadership is crucial to success in this role and we require a strong manager who has previously led engineering teams. Project work will involve large scale projects in excess of $20M.
An established reputation in Alberta’s oilsands is also key in this position as you will be actively involved in business development initiatives and recruitment & development as your team grows. Because of our client’s established technical expertise in the process team this role will be more focused to leadership responsibilities.
Our client is committed to incredible growth to meet work-load requirements so over the coming years you will be responsible in more than 100% growth of the department. Long term advancement opportunities are also available to discuss through the interview & selection process.
Please apply in confidence to CMS for more information.
- Expertise in oil & gas, refining, upgrading & thermal projects with 15+ years of exposure to these types of projects
- Formal certification as a Professional Engineer with a Provincial Body
- Superior management skills including team leadership & development, communication and an appreciation of group dynamics
- Above average ability to apply logic into problem solving
- Exposure to the HR functions (recruitment, selection, retention, etc.) involved in leading a team of engineers
- Experience working with multiple projects and working in conjunction with multi-disciplined engineering teams
To apply for this job, please send a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all Chief Engineer candidates interested in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.