Job Title: Director of Sales
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta
Job Compensation: Strong base salary with performance based bonus
Job Benefits: Global advancement opportunities with outstanding internal resources.
Our client is a leading provider of tubular equipment to the oil & gas sector in western Canada. This post will be responsible for all of their OCTG sales in the region including ERW Line and seamless products.
You will be leading an established salesforce to improved account penetration and acquisition. This will be executed through innovate new market potential as well as catalogue development.
At a Directorial level, this is going to be an exciting opportunity for a seasoned veteran of the energy sector who sees solutions inside of challenges. We’re looking for a progressive, forward thinking leader – our client can offer tremendous resources for you to make a substantial impact into the OCTG marketplace.
Are you ready?
- An established reputation as a trusted leader in the energy market with preference to those in the tubular sector
- Proven managerial, influencing & persuasion strengths with both internal & external stakeholders
- High volume/high value budgetary experience
- The ability to think outside the box and create solutions
- A hunger to make an impact into the future of Canada’s energy sector
To apply for this job, please send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com. We thank all senior level candidates interested in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.