Job Title: Director of Operations – Manufacturing
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta
Job Compensation: Industry leading base salary with high bonus potential
Job Benefits: Flexible benefits and an autonomous work environment
Our client is an industry leader in the manufacturing of engineered pumps and turn key packages for a large client base. This role will replace the existing manager who has been critical in the overall growth of this privately owned Albertan manufacturer. As such, your leadership skills must be top-notch to champion this company to their next level of growth.
Reporting directly to the President you will be responsible for the overall safety, compliance, production, cost effectiveness, consistency and safety of production in both Calgary and Edmonton. Your experience in a rapidly evolving manufacturing setting will give you the ability to think act and command on your feet.
We’re looking for a popular leader with charisma and exceptional leadership skills. This role could be considered executive at a clear Number Two level and you will be critical in the future growth of the company.
- 10 or more years of experience in a leadership capacity – preferably in the pump sector however candidates from other industries will be considered.
- A strong commitment to lean philosophies and continuous improvement
- A strong personality who can stand behind their decisions and persuade subordinates to do the same
- A proven ability to direct an evolving and growing team
- The ideal candidate will bring an engineering background as well as an MBA however considerations will be given to the proper level of experience instead of education.
- Excellent verbal & written communication along with analytical skills and problem solving
To apply for this job, please send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com. We thank all Director of Operations candidates interested in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.