Job Title: District Manager – North Eastern Ontario
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Job Compensation: Strong base compensation with large bonus potential
Job Benefits: Top industry benefits in a fantastic work environment
Our client is a leading national Independent adjusting firm and based in Ottawa, this position will be responsible for managing a territory of North Eastern Ontario. This client has put a lot of efforts into developing their name in the area and as such you’ll be leading a very profitable region.
This position involves a balance of focus in building & fostering a positive branch culture, being relied upon as an expert in your field and optimizing the district’s profitability. You’ll be expected to market your region and ensure quality standards & level of service standards are met or exceeded.
- More than 8 years of experience in the insurance services industry in a claims setting
- A Full Independent Adjuster’s License or the ability to obtain this in Ontario
- Some exposure to profit & loss aspects of running a branch.
- Completion of post secondary school as well as CIP designation
- Extremely strong problem solving skills and an initiative to proactively identify new areas of profit for you & your team.
- Superior leadership, motivational and organizational skills.
To apply for this job, please send a resume and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all district manager candidates interested in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.