Job Title: International Sales Manager
Job Location: Based in Regina, Saskatchewan
Job Compensation: Salary to be negotiated
Job Benefits: Very independent work culture with above average room to advance.
Our client is a leading name in the production of agricultural equipment and they are looking for someone to spearhead their expansion into the international market. This position will give you a great deal of resources to optimize our client’s involvement in distribution network and dealership while providing you the opportunity to meet large international end users to secure new business.
This position will be focused to European, Asian and Australian markets however other market exposure will also be attractive.
Your experience in international business development or domestic agricultural sales (and a strong understanding of dealerships and distribution networks) will be compensated with an extremely independent work environment & an unlimited compensation structure.
- Proven international sales experience or a very strong understanding of the domestic agricultural market.
- The ability to travel internationally for up to 60% of the working year
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to adapt culturally to your market
- Above average communication skills.
- Some experience in marketing will be an asset but not required
- A desire to grow and manage an international sales team
To apply for this job, please send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com. We thank all International Sales candidates interested in this position however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.