Job Title: Operations Manager
Job Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Job Compensation: Industry leading base salary with high bonus potential
Job Benefits: Flexible benefits and an autonomous work environment
Our client is an industry leader both domestically and internationally and they are looking for an operations manager to champion them through their next level of growth. We are looking for a manager who is experienced in heavy fabrication and high mix low volume manufacturing. Your commitment and belief in the lean philosophies will be matched by senior management.
This will prove to be an excellent opportunity for someone who want to be a crucial player in the growth and development of a company. We’re looking for a popular leader who can influence with personality, not just numbers & facts.
You’ll be rewarded with an industry leading compensation and an extraordinary level of autonomy to execute tasks. You’ll also be a part of a company who have realized their growth through a unique focus on innovation & quality.
- 10 or more years of experience in the fabrication sector
- A strong commitment to lean philosophies and continuous improvement
- A strong personality who can stand behind their decisions and persuade subordinates to do the same
- A proven ability to grow a team
- The ideal candidate will bring an engineering background as well but this is not a requirement.
- Excellent verbal & written communication along with analytical skills and problem solving
To apply, please send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com. We thank all operations manager candidates interested in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.