Job Title: Insurance Claims Team Leader
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta
Job Compensation: Very strong salary to match experience
Job Benefits: Extended vacation & personal time, industry’s top benefits
This is a terrific opportunity to develop your leadership skills working with two other team leaders to manage the day-to-day operations of an insurance call centre. You will be responsible for operations pertaining to home & auto claims in an inbound call centre.
You’ll lead a stable team of roughly 10 property adjusters performing claims through a telephone system. You’ll be actively involved in coaching & mentoring your team on quality, service and productivity. Inasmuch you’ll perform individual and group evaluations for management and feedback to your team with the consistent goal of continuous development of your team.
This position is for a team player who has the ability to lead a staff of claims analysts. You’re strong communication skills along with your ability to provide reward & recognition as well as discipline will be rewarded with a strong salary, extended vacation plan, impressive personal time and a terrific education program which will reimburse all relevant education.
- 2 or more years of experience in a leadership role
- Knowledge of the insurance claims sector is required – CIP designation will be considered a very strong asset
- A strong focus on continuous improvement of the customer experience
- A proven ability to mentor and coach a small team
- An understanding of when and how to give reward & recognition as well as discipline when required
- A technical aptitude which allows you to understand new software and train on systems & processes
- Excellent verbal & written communication along with analytical skills and problem solving
To apply, please send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com. We thank all Team Leader candidates interested in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.