Job Title: Estimator - Quotations Specialist
Job Location: Edmonton, AB
Job Compensation: High base salary to be negotiated + Bonuses
Job Benefits: Full benefits, vacation structure and growth
Our client is looking for an Estimator to quote all new jobs that are out for tender to see if the results would be profitable to the company. A key part of the role is to be able to negotiate pricing terms and delivery schedules with suppliers.
- Obtain quote requests and analyze specifications to determine profitability
- Organize product requirements and specifications on spreadsheet
- Investigate manufacturer coverage of products
- Negotiate pricing terms and delivery schedules to create a complete package for customers
- Maintain regular communication with customers to compare bids, etc.
- Completion of High School
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in similar role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated for accurate results
- Negotiation skills
- Strong customer service skills
To apply for this job, please send a resume and covering letter to email@example.com. We thank all estimator candidates interested in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. CMS will keep your information in a private database in the event that another, more suitable position becomes available.